- Perfect choice for all occasions
- The high quality finishing and solid construction is both functional and decorative
- It uses butane gas as fuel, which can easily be refilled by using the butane gas cartridge
- Patented design
Whether you are having a family steamboat dinner at home, or cooking at outdoor camp, this portable gas stove is your perfect choice for all occasions.The high quality finishing and solid construction is both functional and decorative. It uses butane gas as fuel, which can easily be refilled by using the butane gas cartridge. Patented design.
|Dimension||20.5cm x 22cm x 8.5cm|
|Max gas capacity||110g|
|Consumption||85g per hour|
|Duration for continuous burning at max flame||75min|
|Max Calorific Value||1100Kcal/h|
- Before refilling, ensure the Control Knob is at OFF position. Stay away from fire or heat source when refilling. Time required for complete fill up is approximately 10-20 mins. Remove the cartridge once refilling is done.
- To light up the fire, first turn the Control Knob to ''N'' position (2 o'clock position) then press the ignition switch. Let it burn at small flame for about 1 minute before adjusting to bigger flame. Turn the Control Know clockwise towards the OFF position for smaller flame, and anti-clockwise towards the ON position for bigger flame.
- If leaked gas is detected, there may be a danger of sudden burst of flame if the ignition switch is press at that time.
- If you see white smoke or gas coming out from the stove when the Control Knob is turned on, gas has been over-filled. Light up the stove at small flame for 1 minute before using bigger flame.
- After use, ensure that the Control Knob is fully turned to OFF position. Beware of hot surfaces on the top and stand of the stove. DO NOT attempt to refill when the stove is still hot. Only refill when the stove is completely cooled down.
- DO NOT spill water or liquid into the stove, as this may affect the performance.
- DO NOT use the stove in an unventilated room, as the operation consumes nitrogen.
- Fuel : Butane Gas or LPG
HOW TO REFILL:
- Make sure the switch is at the OFF position.
- Locate the refill inlet at the bottom of the stove.
- Insert the butane gas refill cartridge to the inlet and rotate clockwise to lock it place.
- Unlock and remove the cartridge by turning anti-clockwise after refill is done.
- The stove is ready to use again.
This product is shipped without butane gas cartridge due to restrictions in postal and courier service providers that prohibit delivery of flammable items.
1 x ART Portable Gas Stove RT-2B