|Price||RM89.90 - RM179.90 RM199.90 - RM289.90|
- 3M Advanced Electrostatic Media Filter Technology
- Filters at least 95% of airborne particles
- Meets standard GB2626-2019 KN95
- 4-Ply Layers
- Soft & breathable materials for added comfort
- 3D Design, designed to seal to the face
- Tight fitting to help protect the wearer
- Adjustable noseclip with foam
- Side bands with hook attachement for ear protection
- Easy to wear
- Easy to store
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 9513 is a maintenance-free, flat fold disposable respirator that is intended for use by consumers used in consumer applications (and other users where permitted by applicable regulations) to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particulate matter. The respirator is worn over the mouth and nose and attaches via elastic side bands with hook attachment behind the base of the head/top of the neck. When used as instructed, this respirator can help reduce inhalation exposure to certain types of non-oily airborne particles, such as dirt, dust, sand, vehicle exhaust particles, pollen, environmental air pollution, PM2.5 (fine particles), PM10 and other airborne particulate matter.
BEFORE BUYING/PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Not a medical device. Not intended for use in health care settings.
- Not intended for use in industrial settings, unless approved by the local regulating agency.
- Does not filter chemical vapours or gases including ozone.
- Always follow all guidance from local health authorities regarding air pollution.
- Inspect the respirator before each use. If damaged, dirty, or difficult to breathe through, do not use and replace with a new one.
- It is important to secure the sidebands using the hook and check for a proper seal when wearing the respirator.
- This is a disposable respirator. Do not wash, deform or modify.
- Product is not to be used by children
- Product is not to be used by people with facial hair (user must be clean-shaven).
- People with chronic respiratory, cardiac or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their healthcare provider before using this respirator.
1-pcs Box/3-pcs Box Masks