- STRONG & DURABLE - the exterior of this Yukihira pan is designed with hammer eye (known as mallet eye pattern). The more it's hammered, the studier it becomes. The single wooden handle is connected by rivets which firmly attached to the pan itself and cannot easily come off.
- GREAT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - this snow pan is made of aluminium which is an excellent heat conductor and can spread the heat evenly. The 2mm thickness base and hammer eye design provide even better heat distribution as the hammer eye design increase the heated area.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - features with 2 spouts which allow left and right-handed to pour liquid smoothly and avoid spilling, the stainless steel joint protects the wooden handle from heat and stay cool while cooking, hook design allows user to hang the pan, beehive design base for anti-slip function
- WIDE RANGE OF USE - this Japanese traditional pot is used for boiling ingredients. It can be also used to cook soups, noodles, porridge, milk or even for stewing.
- Suitable for open-flame cooking (gas stove) but not electric cooker and induction cooker. Do not use it in the oven and microwave.
Take advantage of the Snow Pan Aluminium With Wooden Handle, a beautifully hammered standard cooking pot that can add visual appeal to any kitchen. This snow pan is made of durable aluminium that helps to evenly distribute heat in a swift manner. Ultra-thick, strong and durable, this pan also features a solid and beautiful natural wood handle that will not transfer the heat from the wok to your palms. Perfect for home use, this convenient snow pan with a wood handle must be washed and dried thoroughly between each use, and must not be heated while empty.
- Convenient to use
- Beautiful moulding
- Ideal for home use
Cleaning & Maintenance:
- Do not leave the wok empty when heating
- Do not use high heat to cook to prevent discolouring.
- No oven cleaners, bleach, or other harsh chemicals.
- Clean after cooking highly acidic foods and do not use the pan to store food.
- Add a slice of lemon and boil it for several minutes if the pan turn black (black residue)
- Excessive force in retrieving the cookware could end up scratching or denting it (aluminium is not as sturdy as stainless steel).
- Every measurement is subject to errors. Please allow 0.1cm - 1.0cm & 0.01kg - 0.30kg tolerance due to manual measurement and our senses are imperfect.
- The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item as colour looks different on all device screens. Lighting and photography equipment also plays a big part.
1 x Snow Pan Aluminium With Wooden Handle - 20cm