- Taste of Penang Certified
Young Master started with a mother’s love to prepare a lovely meal in the kitchen for the whole family. Day and night, she investigates to create a recipe that is delicious, and at the same time healthy for her children. The unique flavour of mother is never forgotten, her unwritten recipe was missed by all. Aiming to inherit mother’s flavour, two sons set up a company, replicating the flavour of mother.
The food pastes of Young Master were designed to meet the needs of people to cook fast, economics, easy, delicious and healthy due to the busy lifestyle. Today, having your meal in a restaurant is expensive and not all people know how to cook. YBS Foods provides an effective way for the public to have a simple and mouth-watering meal at home. Most importantly, all the ingredients of the paste are natural, which none of our products contain food colouring.
1. Fry 1kg of chicken pieces until golden brown and set aside.
2. Cook 1 packet of “Young Master” Satay Chicken Paste with 100g of water into a wok (20ml of coconut milk OR evaporated milk – optional) Stir over low heat.
3. Add in earlier deep-fried chicken cubes. Simmer over low heat until sauce thickens. (Option): Add in grounded peanuts.
4. READY TO SERVE when ingredients are cooked.
- Onion, Palm Oil, Sugar, Lemongrass, Turmeric Powder, Dried Chili, Salt, Food Enhancer (E621), Preservative (E202).
- Keep in a cool dry place and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Do not use if bloated or leaking.
- 4 persons
#Halal #YoungMaster #Satay #SatayChicken #SatayAyam #SatayDaging #ReadyToCook #Paste #Pes #Natural #Convenient #Delicious #ReadyStock #FoodStaple #Groceries #CookingIngredients #Sauces #Dressings #Spices #Seasonings #MalaysiaFood #MalaysiaRecipes #BestInMalaysia #LocalFamous #LocalProduct #PenangFood #PenangTaste #沙爹鸡即煮酱料 #沙爹 #即煮酱料
1 x [HALAL] Young Master – Ready to Cook Satay Chicken/Meat Paste 200g