- Used for combining food ingredients when preparing recipes
- Can be used to create mix cake batters, whip up pancake, biscuit and omelet mixtures
- Can even be used as a salad bowl
- The smallest sized bowls are commonly used for mixing small quantities or beating eggs
- The largest bowls are perfect for mixing large quantities of batter or preparing a large salad, and prepare whipping cream
- Capable of producing different size meatballs rapidly and consistently
- Easy to use, and you no longer have to worry about soiling your hands
- Creative bamboo-inspired design into a spoon and shovel, you can make meatballs of two different sizes
- The shovel has a non-stick surface that prevents meat from sticking on
- Also excellent for producing barbecue cakes, fish cakes, fish balls, etc
- Useful in a kitchen and may be used all the way from the pot to the plate.
- Easily removed from the boiling water without the hassle of straining.
- May be used again when serving the pasta to each plate.
- Tongs lock closed and convenient hole at the end of the handle for easy storage.