Malaysia Starting from RM6.00
- FOR 1-5 YEARS OLD - One size fits all, can be used up to 5 years old.
- ENHANCED SAFETY - Patented seat design for extra safety.
- WITH SEAT - Smaller babies can sit securely in the seat as a sitting float.
- DETACHABLE SEAT - The seat can be detached for bigger babies to use as an underarm ring float.
- SMOOTH INNER SURFACE - Ultra-soft inner ring fits tightly under the baby's arm, suitable for all body types and shapes.
- COMFORTABLE - Significant improvement of design for additional comfort.
- SECURELY HOLDS - The ring float will only be stuck at the underarm when both arms are raised up, even when the seat is detached.
- LEAKPROOF: Air leakage barrier design, prevent air leakage.
- FREE Temperature Card: To measure the temperature of the water.
- FREE Manual Hand Air Pump: To pump air into the float.
- FREE Repair Patch: To fix the float if there is any leakage.
- Every measurement is subject to errors due to manual measurement and our senses are imperfect.
- The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item as colour look different on all device screens. Lighting and photography equipment also plays a big part.
1. Inflate the inner ring first, then the outer ring. Both inner and outer rings should be inflated to about 90% of the total inflatable capacity.
2. Make sure both air inlets are tightly closed and pressed into the ring so that it is flat on the surface of the ring. Check for any leakage.
3. Dampen the baby's body with water. Position the baby at the centre of the ring, then gently slide the float from feet upwards until the baby's chest.
4. To use the seat, fasten all 6 safety buckles securely. For safety purposes, DO NOT fasten partial buckles. ALL SIX buckles need to be fastened before use.
5. Check to make sure the ring float is safe to use before letting the baby into the water.
6. After use, wipe the float dry and store in a cool place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or left in the bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Before each use, please check for air leakage and air pressure. The float should not be too tight nor too loose. If too loose, insert a soft cloth at the back of the baby.
- The ring float MUST NOT BE stored in an environment above 40 deg C or below 10 deg C.
This is not a life-saving product. Never leave baby unattended when using this product.
1 x ORIGINAL TAIWAN MAMBOBABY Baby Underarm Ring Swimming Float